As you know DND gel nail polish is 100% gel. Following are the steps you can perform at home to apply dnd nail polish gel, it will reduce the nail salon trips. And you can see how professional-looking nail look & feel can be produced with this product. That's why it is very popular among nail salons and individual users of this product.
- Shaping your nails by manicure file.
- Using alcohol 99% or acetone to clean nails
- Pick any most popular dnd gel colors - 100% gel
- Now painting at least 2-3 coats, do not paint too thick.
- DND 100% gel is easy to paint and can last up to 21 days.
- After every coat, you should seal the top of the nails.
- Finally, cleaning the sticky base on nails by alcohol 99%
- It is not hard to have perfect gel nails.
- 8 DIY Dungeons And Dragons Nail Art Ideas
How do you use DND gel nails?
- Apply thin layer of Base coat 500
- Apply GEL Polish color of your choice
- Apply Top Coat like DND 600
DND polish has some very beautiful stunning colors ,as you can see they do not come out streaky.
What is the difference between the 2 pack of dnd gel polishes?
One is gel and one is regular polish. This is very convenient if you match the same color on their hands and toes. Both nail polish bottles are good size dnd nail polish gel.
The liquid is not too thin or too thick and maintains the overall shine or gloss when you done with nails. It is important if you really wipe the topcoat or not, you do not need to wipe anything when the topcoat is there.
DND gel polish swatches
See new fall collection gel polish colors using the best of all time DND gel polishes.
Following is the list of most popular DND nail polish colors.
DND gel base & top coat
- 22 Magenta Rose
- 24 Purple Flower
- 420 Bright Maroon
- 616 Havana Cream
- 95 Orange Rust
- 51 Light Macore
- 456 Cherry Berry
- 422 Portland Orange
- 759 Lava
- 258 Shine Bright
- 622 Midnight Blue
- 748 Leaf Clover
- 83 Eggshell
- 604 Cool Gray
Do you need a base coat with DND gel polish
Base coat is one of most important part of any gel polish, and is one of the key parts to prevent lifting. It creates the adhesion between nail and any anything thing you put on top of it. So base coat is important for adhesion prevent lifting and show better gel polish colors.
- Sanding free base coat: Is type of base coat that does not require any overly file means non-sanding base coat
- Adhesion Layer : A layer between nail and the base coat
- Inhibition Layer : is the un cure gel left over when you cure the base coat